Monday, October 14, 2013

Shuttle's report - Duxford Autumn Show 2013 review.


Despite the weather it was a good end to the season and a great chance to see some aircraft action before the winter really kicks in. The cancellation of both the Canberra and Sabre were a major blow but the Hunter certainly made up for the disappointment. The news that this might be the last season for 'Miss Demeanour' was bad news though.

The flight line walk was a non event due to there being so few aircraft out due to the weather and those that were had covering on.

With the aid of a good Wi-Fi signal and my mobile phone I did manage to post some 'live' photos. The first airshow I have attended in over ten years where I purchased NO DIECAST....! I did pick up a couple of good books though. 

The weather and dark clouds made photography very difficult but here are a select few. 

 Shuttle
















No comments:

Post a Comment