Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Expo Setup.

I've just been setting up for the Expo starting tomorrow. After much contemplation I went with two themes. I wasn't sure how much space I'd have and regular exhibitors organised themselves most of the display cabinets. 

I have a Luftwaffe Eastern Front winter theme and it consists of a Bf 109, two Fw 190s, all JG 54 Grunherz, a Ju 87 Stuka, Do 17 and Ju 52 in 1/72 and a Bf 109 in 1/32.



The other theme is SAAF. On display in 1/72 is a Harvard and Buccaneer, in 1/48 we have a  Hawker Fury and P-51 Mustang and in 1/200, we have ZS-RSA, the Presidential Boeing 737 and the Boeing 707.




I will have a selection of diecast models available for sale at the Expo.

There are other interesting exhibits in the smaller hall that include a plastic display of SAAF aircraft, a good few railway and boats/ships displays, along with a little armour. There's also amazing wooden vehicles. 

In the larger hall there's all sorts of wonderment!!! LOL In the entrance hall there's a painting exhibition and there will also be refreshments on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment