Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet.

Well, yes I know, plastic doesn't really sit well with me. Thing is, there just aren't any Me 163s in diecast. So after having received a request to acquire the Me 163 I pursued a fruitless seach for quite a while. I can however report that four Easy Model Me 163 Komets are inbound!!!

They are plastic, and completely built models with fixed landing gear and come with a stand. Included in the order is a SAAF F-86 Sabre. My motivation is to explore the possibility of providing collectors with models they would like but that are not available in diecast.








1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in your exploration of Easy Models "versions" as (?) substitutes for quality diecast. For example, who wouldn't like to get a HobbyMaster or Corgi I-15 or I-16? Someday they will be made, but when!

    ReplyDelete